Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Scouts

Carolyn is in Daisy Scouts and absolutely loves the social part of it. They've been selling Girl Scout Cookies the last two weekends and has enjoyed it! At first she told me she was scared to talk to people but she got the hang of it really quick!

Cameron is in Cub Scouts and will earning his Tiger Cub badge really soon! One of the requirements toward the badge was going on a hike with his den. On that hike I was able to introduce the scouts to geocaching! We found 3 and they had a wonderful time doing it!

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

Love the new posts! I think of you every Sunday as I try to keep Makai from thinking he's the speaker. I love that you can have park adventures now. Looks like fun and that's awesome Cam and Car are in scouts. What a fun thing for them to be involved in. Love the new photos!!:) Thanks for the update.