Sunday, March 18, 2012

The orange bowl is gone!

So it is official, the orange bowl that has lived in the right side of my sink for two years is gone!

This is the bowl that has washed thousands of bottles and bottle parts in the last two years! When the triplets were newborn, we went through about 36 bottles a day! I had two bottle trees and one "grass". We just got rid of the last bottle tree - wish I had a picture of all of it at its high point, but that was when we were in survival mode and I didn't have enough sleep to regenerate the brain cells to think of something like that!


The boys don't really like milk from a sippy cup and it has been a rough 5 days - but there is no going back! Colton is my big holdout and did well the first day but on the second day he stood at the fridge crying and signing "milk" - for a lot of the day poor guy! I think he didn't want to give up the bottle because he can carry it hands free! Or, if he needs two hands to take something away from someone else but not drop his bottle he can do it. Well, he'll figure this out! Conner and Caleb have been for the most part ok!

I'm just excited to get some counter space back!

1 comment:

Casey said...

WOW! I couldn't even imagine what life was like. Wow, just wow!