Saturday, January 23, 2010

This pic brings it home!

Last weekend I thought I better get the swings dusted off and into the house to wash them... and when I set them up - it made it all very real! (2 of the swings are from Cam & Car and the 3rd one is from a kind friend around here who has 20 month triplets --- these are the only 3 matching items I have of anything... should make for some good pictures!) Anyways, I am thinking of just moving the couches out of the family room seeing as pretty much we'll be baby central again! (The changing table has once again assumed its position on the first floor in the kitchen!)

Brett was at work so I sent a picture (Brett took this photo... that is why Cir is home and in it!) of "5 kids", and he agreed, it makes it all a bit more real!

So I am 29 weeks along and have gained 29 pounds - 7 of which were in the last 2 weeks! All 3 babies are in the 2 lb range and one is tipping into the 3 lb range. Full term for trips is 32 weeks... so funny story:

All 4 (7) of us were at the grocery store yesterday and a friend of ours saw us and asked how I was feeling and how soon I'm due. I said "in about 3 weeks" and Brett's face looks a little surprised and he says, "Naw, are you sure?" And I say, "yep, count the weeks!" We all had a good laugh! In Brett's defense though, my doctors want me to get to 34 weeks and so far there is every indication that I'll make it to that! Again, I am just feeling so blessed that I'm not on bedrest! Life is Good!

2 comments:

Lisa Paul said...

Wow Betsy! It boggles my mind and you are right, seeing those 3 swings together really does give a visual image of reality setting in! I am glad to hear that you are doing all right. It is good that you think you can make it to 34 weeks. Will your docs let you go any longer? I suppose they will just keep close tabs on how everybody is doing.?.

I know this probably isn't too cool but we really want to "see" how you are doing!!!

Monty and Kristin said...

Wow!! CRAZY!! Love this picture! You're my hero. So glad all is going well and your still up and around. The boys loved this picture too!! Can't wait to see the "AFTER" picture.