Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

For those of you who don't know yet, the triplets I am carrying are all 3 boys! And at one of my last doctor visits they were all 3 head to head (that's what the picture above is!). When the doctor saw this he said, "Look, a meeting of the minds". "Yes", I said and laughed... and thought in my mind - it looks more like 3 conspiring little boys already!

I had another doctors appointment today (one every week) and here are my stats:
  • I am in my 26th week... (and still not on bedrest.... amazing! and feeling very blessed!)
  • I have gained 22 lbs. (need to gain some more...)
  • I am officially the size of a full term singleton pregnancy - with 8 more weeks to go! (Can you say "stretch marks!")

Like I said above, I am feeling really blessed! Brett is really helpful with Carolyn & Cameron as well as all the other household duties. He is quick to step in when I say "I need to lay down", and I feel like I am able to rest when needed! Life is good!

5 comments:

Melissa Summers said...

Congratulations!!! Those little boys will forever have an awesome bond. I am so glad you are feeling well. I can't even begin to imagine what you will feel like in 8 more weeks. Good Luck with everything.

Jeremy said...

Wow! I am just so enthralled by this. What a fun family you are gonna have. Carolyn will have all those brothers to protect her. Haha

Monty and Kristin said...

Yes...you need to gain more!! Love this picture. Kory said he feels sorry for Carolyn because she will only have brothers. I agree with Jeremy...she is one taken vare od girl? She is the oldest right?

alyssa said...

So when are you due again? We'll be there March 6th for my cousin's wedding in San Diego and it would be fun to see the babies! Or just to see you guys too :)

Sonora said...

My boys are the best of buds! They love to play trucks and ride bikes together. 3 boys will be even more fun to watch! Why do the docs even tell us what we are measuring?!? No women wants to hear "You are measuring 44 weeks pregnant". The stretch marks are the only measuring device we need!! Haha :)