Thursday, June 19, 2008

Smoothies


So when it is 104 degrees out and you don't feel like cooking dinner... what do you eat?! My friend had a great idea and we did it too - smoothies!!! (Last night it was 94 degrees still at 7:30pm - welcome to summers in Paso Robles!) I put some frozen berries, banana, yogurt, milk, and the last three chunks of pineapple from the 20 oz. can my kids had for a snack - they drank all the juice too - in a blender and it was awesome! With a piece of sour dough toast with butter... we were in business!

The little cups with lids from the restaurants came in handy! I'll have to invest in more straws as this is going to be a long hot summer! :)

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

Man, as I look at those cups it looks delicious--I want one!!! This heat is crazy! Glad you enjoyed it! Stay cool!!