Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Finally did it!

So I've been saying I was going to start a blog for some time now -- and I finally did it! Thanks to Sarah & Kristin who keep encouraging me and thanks to "Finding Nemo" that I actually have hands free to do it! (Well, except for the time of the barracudas & the "spaghetti" - which is that thing in the way deep that has a cute glowy thing from it's head! - At those points in the movie, Carolyn needs me to hold her hand! - I don't mind!)

My kids and I LOVE to look at everyones blogs and listen to music and see pictures! I hope to reciprocate!

4 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Yeah!! You did it! We are so excited to see you guys have a blog!:) Can't wait to see and hear all the funny things that happen to the King Crew!:)

Steph said...

Yay! You have a blog. Glad we all finally peer pressured you into doing this :)

We had so much fun with you guys last week! I wish you lived in Utah :) Can you post that recipe of that dinner you made us? I want to freeze a few pans of it for when I have the baby. It was so delicious!

I'm looking forward to seeing your updates and watching your cute twins grow up!

Thanks again and talk to you soon :)

Stephanie

Steph said...

PS, your dogs are way cute!!

Scott said...

Thanks for doing this. We've been waiting for it since the last issue of the King Kronicles.