Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mr. Mom

Brett was Mr. Mom for a few days while I went to help take care of my mom who is battling breast cancer. It was good to see her and help her. It was good to get home to my own family too. I received a new calling while I was away, Primary Chorister, so I was able to get some "goodies" at all the stores that So Cal has to offer! I will miss Nursery and being with Cameron & Carolyn... but they are ready to have me gone - well, they might not know it yet, but they are!

Thanks Brett for pulling a 4-dayer and keeping the house intact! I'm a lucky gal!

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

Yeah!! Primary chorister!:) So excited for you!! Thanks for accepting!:) With your busy life I really appreciate you being so willing to share your talents with the kids. You're awesome!