Thursday, May 24, 2012

Girls Night Out

So last Friday night was the annual Fathers and Sons camp out... making it Carolyn's and my annual Mother/Daughter date! Kathy Griffith watched the 3 crazies for me (I think that makes it 3 years in a row!)

Car and I had a wonderful time. We went to dinner and then did Carolyn's favorite thing, shop! And boy can she shop! She is so thoughtful when shopping and I wish I had more money for her because she is always finding this and that for others and I am always saying, "that is nice but we'll let his/her parents buy it" or "that is nice but I don't think they can really use that" or "that is nice but we don't have a lot of money and need to spend it wisely".

I did let her buy a new dress and shoes. This girl loves shoes just as much as she loves to shop! She mainly wears hand-me-downs (which I love because I don't like to shop!) so an annual splurge is fine by me! :)

Can't wait for our next GNO!

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

Too fun!! :) That was nice of Kathy to watch the boys for ya. Great memories.